[NEohioPAL] TOM FULTON - SHAKESPEARE WORKSHOP - NEW THEATRE VENUE

Tom Fulton tomtq2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:13:49 PST 2008

Hello Everyone.

Beginning Tuesday, January 29, my winter 2008 Shakespeare workshops begin.
Class begins at 7 pm. and ends at 9:30 pm.

I've been teaching Shakespeare and professional Acting for over 25 years.
These classes have been great fun and wholly satisfying on a number of
levels.  The Shakespeare workshops are geared to simply make physical,
vocal, and emotional sense of Shakespeare's characters through the words
they speak.

We explore the idea that speech is action - and that in many cases
Shakespeare made it very clear that the key to the scene is in the
arrangement of the lines and the inherent rhythm in the language.

Naturally, we continue to explore your own personal humanity and the
challenge of sharing and exposing the vitality of you through
characterization.  The idea is that the mask of the character reveals the
actor beneath.

You may pay $25.00 per class or $195.00 for the full session.  If you are
interested, please call 440-338-3171.

Classes are held at the Mayfield Village Performing Arts Center.  6622
Wilson Mills Road (at the corner of 91 and Wilson Mills - a quarter mile
east of the I-271 exit on Wilson Mills)

Thanks very much.  I hope to see you there!

Tom
tomtq2 at gmail.com

To learn more about me (Tom Fulton), please see my website:
http://www.tomfulton.com

To learn more about the classes, go to www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield.htm

To learn more about Fairmount Center for the Arts, go to
www.fairmountcenter.org

Tom Fulton (tomtq2 at gmail.com)
Executive Director
Fairmount Center for the Arts