[NEohioPAL] Dance Co. looking for performance opportunities

Brittany Bates nurikolov at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 12:08:20 PST 2008

I am the director of a newly formed Dance Company and we are currently looking for places to perform our fresh and new pieces which include ballet, lyrical, jazz, hip-hop, theatrical, modern, tap, and any other genre that you would be interested in having us do. Book us for your next art festival or entertainment event. Please let me know of any opportunities you may have.

~Brittany Bates
Choreographer and Creative Director

nurikolov at yahoo.com