[NEohioPAL] Film trailer

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 10:25:31 PST 2008

  A temporaty trailer is up for my new scfi-fi thriller "Solitaryman2008" It will be installed weekly until it is complete on you tube.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7SEhIdrNp0

ric hampton <ric_hamp at yahoo.com> wrote:
    The movie Eddy's Fantacy is available at www.filmbaby.com The film was made by Rico Productions and directed by Ric Hampton.
  Watch for casting about our next film that will be made next year. A string of short comedy sketches.
  Link to Trailer
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMAdWD4aUC8
The Beck Center presents the third and final production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, 11/30 - 12/30. http://www.fredsternfeld.com/beautyandthebeastencore07.htm
Support NEohioPAL - learn how: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal.htm#support
Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the 'from' or 'reply-to' header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.