[NEohioPAL] Berko request: Addresses needed for some Times Tributes recipients

Roy Berko royberko at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 19:54:04 PST 2008

I have mailed the 2007 Times Theatre Tribute
certificates to the sponsoring theatres for
distribution.  However, I need to mail some of the
certificates directly and don't have addresses.  Would
these people, or someone who knows their information,
please email me the addresses (complete with zip
codes) so I can forward their certificates: Juliette
Regnier, Marla Berg, Tricia Bestic, Sandra Perlman,
Maryann Elder Goldstein.  Email to:
royberko at yahoo.com

For a complete list of those recognized go to:
www.royberko.info.

Thanks,

Roy

Roy Berko's blog, which contains theatre and dance reviews from 2001 through 2007, as well as his consulting and publications information, can be found at http://royberko.info