[NEohioPAL] Let's Support Our Troops!

Sharleen Traczyk sharleentraczyk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 11:22:48 PST 2008

The Talent Tree in Hudson is now an official drop-off
site for the USO program to gather helpful personal
items to support our overseas troops. Drop-offs can be
made daily from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m. and Saturdays from
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at The Talent Tree, 5282 Hudson
Drive, Hudson, Ohio 44236.

We will be having a special Open Gym/Open Cheer
evening on Friday, Feb. 8 from 6:00-7:30 for youth
(ages 5-18).  Members and non-members are welcome and
should bring at least three items to donate to the
USO, in lieu of our regular admission fee for the Open
Gym gymnastics & cheer work-out.  Non-members must
have a parent/guardian complete an emergency form in
order to participate.  Have fun, work out, and help
our service men & women.  Call 330-650-9829 to
register & for more information.

Suggested items include:  personal sizes of sunscreen,
toothpaste, baby wipes in small packets, bandages,
chap stick, zip-lock bags, dryer sheets, puzzle
books,AA batteries, snacks such as granola bars, beef
jerky/slim jims, fruit roll-ups, hot chocolate
packets, etc.  For a more complete list of USO
suggested items, call The Talent Tree at 330-650-9829.

Let's support our troops and give them a little help
from home!

For more info, call The Talent Tree at 330-650-9829.
Thanks!