[NEohioPAL] Not another high school play...

Renee Mihalyov cf_mihalyov at cfalls.org
Mon Jan 28 05:01:05 PST 2008

I am looking for a good, heartfelt, realistic, high school play for, well, for a high school play.  I have been sifting through catalog after catalog in search of a decent contemporary play (not musical) that is not only appropriate for a high school to perform, but also accessible for the performers.  Something they can attach themselves to that has themes common to their own lives...  Doesn't seem like too much to ask, but I keep coming up empty handed.  Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks a million!