[NEohioPAL] Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, First Communion/Confession/Confirmation, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Springtime, Life... "Aaaauuuugh!"

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 05:53:01 PST 2008

C'mon, Mary, you must need help with something.  It's later than you think and your friends feel bad for you because your house isn't as clean as you think it is; but they're too loyal to say anything and too "busy" to pitch in.  Walk in your home and look at it from a visitor's perspective.  Can you honestly say you have no clutter and you wouldn't benefit from some house fluffing?  What's that backyard going to look like when the snow melts?  There's no recession and you can't afford not to hire someone (me) for a day of spit and polish, and you're not one step ahead of anything.  How's that manuscript, retooled resume', research paper coming along?  Call me.

Individual Attention
Professional Services, Personal Care

CONTACT:
Michael A. Miller, Consultant and Personal Assistant
216.389.6784
mamiller107 at earthlink.net

My background:  Administrative support,  publishing, theater, independent film, retail display, cooking, cleaning and other domestic management.

The menu below is only a basic outline.  I will work with you to complete any lawful task that you need done, no matter how menial or minor it may seem.  Ask me.

Domestic services:
Indoor/outdoor seasonal prep
Year-round light yardwork
All-occasion decorating/breakdown
Everyday or all-occasion shopping, gift-wrapping
Party & event planning
Housekeeping, organizing
Decorating or house-fluffing
Routine errands
Pet-sitting, -walking

Professional services:
·         Editorial/Marketing/Administrative Support
·         Consultation/Proofreading/Editing on any writing project
·         Writing & distribution of press releases and other publicity for business promotions, projects and special events
·         Event set-up & breakdown
·         Tutoring & other assistance with homework, term papers, resumes, etc.

Personal services:
Wardrobe thinning and updating for Spring
Personal-shopper services
Homestyle cooking and meal prep (for freezing & reheating)
Other personal services negotiable

References upon request.  I AM WORKING ON A FEE-FOR-SERVICE BASIS (out-of-pocket expenses not included).  No charge for initial consultation.  Servicing Lakewood, the west side and near-east sides of Cleveland, other locations negotiable.