[NEohioPAL] FALL IN LOVE with THE HARMONY PLAYERS' "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" opening Valentine's Day

Edward Kuntzman harmonyplayers at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 10:05:44 PST 2008

Millions have fallen in love with the hilarious musical revue
  "I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE".
  Now you can!
  The Harmony Players Dinner Theater in North Canton presents the musical comedy revue "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" at The Harmony Spot, 1227 North Main Street in North Canton on February 14--17 and 21-24,
       Performance times are 8:00 Thursday-Saturday and 2:30 on Sunday.  Dinner is served 90 minutes prior to performances.
       "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" examines the relationships of man and woman through dating, marriage, parenthood, and senior years.
       Under the direction of Edward Kuntzman and the musical direction of Stephanie Newport, the cast includes Greg Emanuelson, Stephanie Newport, Kevin Wells, and Marilyn Wells.
       Seating is limited and reservations are encouraged.  Tickets are $20 for dinner and show and $12 for show only.  Reservations and dinner choices are available by calling The Harmony Spot at 330-305-1466.
       "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" does contain adult language and subject matter.