[NEohioPAL] Free Northeast Ohio Arts Magazine now available in E-version

Curtain Warmers Magazine curtainwarmers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:13:00 PST 2008

Curtain Warmers Magazine

*Now Available in E-Version*

Curtain Warmers Magazine, Northeast Ohio's newest up and coming magazine for
everything arts related is available in an online version.

Curtain Warmers Magazine covers all things arts, be they creative or
performing.  We have listings from some of the biggest names in the arts
including the Fine Arts Association, Geauga Lyric Theater Guild, and the
Fairmount Center for the Arts.

The greatest thing about Curtain Warmers Magazine is:

It's FREE!!!

That's right pay nothing for it

In order to receive this great magazine, contact Curtain Warmers by Email at
CurtainWarmers at gmail.com

*Own a business?*

*Look at your business in a new light!*

Check out Curtain Warmers Magazine for a new source of advertising.

In order for Curtain Warmers Magazine to keep its cover price free, we need
the help of local businesses in Northeastern Ohio.

We have great deals on our advertising.  Advertising as low as $40 an issue.

Contact Curtain Warmers Magazine at CurtainWarmers at gmail.com or by phone
(440)391-3277

*Actors, Artists, Musicians, and Private Teachers*

*We need your help too…*

We need your events, performances, etc.

WE WILL LIST ANY EVENTS, PERFORMANCES, GALLERY EVENTS FOR FREE

*Check our Marketplace for the things you need…*

*…or use our Marketplace to help sell the stuff you don't.  *

$25 gets you a 10-line ad that runs the entire month.

*Special Discounts on Graphic ads for all Arts groups!!!!*

* *

--
Curtain Warmers Magazine
Proudly Serving the Creative Arts Community of Northeastern Ohio.