[NEohioPAL] WINTER LUAU TIKI PARTY THIS SATURDAY

csimon at convergence-continuum.org csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Wed Feb 13 14:36:30 PST 2008

CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM INVITES EVERYONE TO PARTY POLYNESIAN-STYLE!

IT MAY BE COLD AND SNOWY OUTSIDE, BUT THIS SATURDAY IT'LL A POLYNESIAN
RETREAT INSIDE THE LIMINIS THEATER.

The luau part of the evening will include apple-in-the-mouth roast pig,
plenty of other delectible edibles and kegs from some of our finest local
brewers.  Two hot local bands, Martini Five-O and Babylon A-Go-Go, will
provide the tunes.  All this for the bargain general admission cost of
$12, $9 students/srs.  (Only $10 and $7 if you show up dressed
island-style.)

And there's more.  Can you say DANCE OFF?  We’ll have one. Limbo contest?
Oh, yes. There will be raffles and prizes for Best Costume, Most Obscene,
etc.  And opportunities for photo shoots with a professional photographer
and to get a lei from convergence-continuum's most charming stars.
Just some of the Raffle/Prizes include certificates from Lola/Lolita,
Flying Fig, Grumpy's, Chain Link Addiction, Edison's Pizza Kitchen,
Chelsea's Costume & Vintage Clothing, Angelo's .

And all this hot hula happiness will help us to fund our exciting and
extended 2008 season.

Winter Luau/Tiki Party will begin at 8pm, Saturday, February 16th at the
Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic Tremont neighborhood.
Tickets are $12 for general admission ($10 for costumed party-goers)and $9
for students ($7 if costumed). For information and reservations, call
216-687-0074 or reserve tickets on the web at
http://www.convergence-continuum.org.