[NEohioPAL] Torque Improv Show Feb 29th!

Don Mitri clevejams at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 13:53:56 PST 2008

Torque
Full Throttle Improv!

  Cleveland's Improv Comedy Machine brings a “Little Funny in February” to The Powerhouse Pub on the West Bank of the Flats Friday February 29th!  It’s
   our Leap Year show so we are pulling out all the stops!  Come, check out and welcome our newest Torque performance ensemble improviser!  Also, opening the show will be our friends from Pale Imitations Improv in Columbus!    It’s a double shot of hysterical improv comedy on the stage of The Powerhouse Pub!

  2/29 Performers
  Don Mitri
  Charles Moore
  Deena Nyer Mendlowitz
  Austin Nava
  Chris Waterman
  Mike Wypasek
  Jeff Blanchard
  Brad Wyner - Musician

  Details:
  Little Funny in February!
  Friday February 29th
  The Powerhouse Pub
  Showtime 9-11pm
  Doors open at 8pm
  18 & over welcome
  21 & over for alcohol
  Admission is $5.00
  Safe, secure, lit parking

  Tickets  -         Phone (216) 479-3353
  -         Online www.clevelandimprovinstitute.com
  -          The door the day of the show

  Location  The Powerhouse Pub
  2000 Sycamore
  (1st flr Powerhouse Building)
  (West Bank of the Flats)
  Cleveland, Ohio 44113

  ***Check out Cleveland’s New Improv/Sketch Message Board at www.setbb.com/ohioimprov   Sign up and get connected to other area improvisers.  Become a part of the Cleveland Improv Community!***

  ***Get connected to the complete weekly free improv event schedule of The Powerhouse Pub at www.myspace.com/publaughs
  Pub Laughs run every Thursday beginning in February!  Coming to The Powerhouse Pub stage for our first “Improv Comedy Showcase” will be Last Call Cleveland on Thursday Feb 21st!  Show runs from 8-9:30pm with free admission!  18 & over welcome
21 & over for alcohol.  Come on down to "The Pub" and join in on the fun!***