[NEohioPAL] Last Two Weekends For Workshop Players "Over The River And Through The Woods"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:09:19 PST 2008

Workshop Players presents

Over The River And Through The Woods

By Joe DiPietro,  Directed by Dale Hruska

The play, about a young man dealing with his two sets of doting
grandparents, addresses issues of family relationships with a satisfying,
old-fashioned point of view. Nick Cristano (Joe O'Brien), a 27 year old
marketing executive, has dinner with all his grandparents (Claude Coller,
Angie DePalma, Dorothy Greenholtz and Dave Stacko)  every Sunday at the
Hoboken home of Frank and Aida Cristano. The other grandparents Nunzio and
Emma are, according to Nick, "the loudest people I've ever met." One Sunday
Nick announces he's been offered a promotion that would take him to Seattle.
His grandparents, who value family above just about anything else, try to
stop him.
Tricia Shumate rounds out the cast.

Remaining production dates are February 16, 22 and 23 at 8 p.m., with Sunday
matinees on February 17 and 24 at 3 p.m. Tickets are $12 each and may be
reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613. Group discounts are
available.
Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is now wheelchair accessible. Check out
our website at www.workshopplayers.com
- 30 -

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"