[NEohioPAL] Come & Create Theater Classes

JoAnn DePolo jdepolo at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 20 11:28:58 PST 2008

  Come & Create at Storm Center presents theater games and more with theater artist and teacher Lisa Siciliano.

For more about Lisa and the Come & Create Arts Program course catalog visit www.stormyouthcenter.com

Princess/Prince Party for Ages 7-10   Friday March 7 4-5:30 pm
Students will become their very own prince or princess and attend a dramatic party that will include light refreshments, jewelry and crown making in addition to retelling of fairytales and a pretend ball!  Make sure to come wearing a princess dress or prince suit!
    Fee: $15 – Supply fee $10 payable to instructor
5 student class minimum-12 student maximum

Improv Workshop  for ages 13-15   Friday March 7 & March 14 6-8pm
Based on the improv and theater games from shows like Whose Line is it Anyway?, students will learn how to make decisions, be spontaneous, and say “yes!” to working with improv and fellow actors.
      Fee: $30 –5 student class minimum

Mask Making Workshop for ages 7-10   Saturday March 8 10-11a.m.
  Students will learn about Greek theatre and create a mask to take home and perform with!  How does wearing a mask help us to let loose?  How can we portray our emotions or tell a story without being able to make faces?  Create your very own unique wearable mask in this workshop!
    Fee: $15 – Supply fee $10 payable to instructor
5 student class minimum-12 student maximum

A Camping We Go!    Ages 7-10    Friday March 14   4-5:30 pm
Students will use dramatic play to attend camp where we will pretend to ride on a bus, set up the camp, tell stories, sing around the fire, and have a great time bringing the outdoors in!
    Fee: $15 – Supply fee $10 payable to instructor
5 student class minimum-12 student maximum

Theatre Games Workshop for Ages 7-10  Saturday March15  10-11 am
Learning how to work together and be an individual by being silly and taking risks is what acting is all about.  Join us for this fun class where we can learn how to be anything we want to be by just imagining it and working with others!
  Fee: $10 – 5 student class minimum

Watch for more classes offered by highly skilled and experienced Come & Create Arts Coaches in coming weeks!

Come join the fun...Come & Create!

                            Go Get'em!
  JoAnn DePolo
  Artist-Author, Making It As An Artist