[NEohioPAL] NEEDED: REHEARSAL AND SHOW PIANIST/ MUSIC DIRECTOR; ALSO: A SYNTH/KEYBOARDIST

steven hicks lotusmh11 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 11:21:09 PST 2008

 The Group Welcomes YU!

     Lakewood's The Group will be performing their 44th annual musical-variety
show, written by us,
 entitled "Once Upon A Crime: A Fairy Grimm Situation".
As you probably guessed, it has a fairy tale theme!  Three shows are scheduled
at the Beck Center for late June (dates TBA soon).

     We are seeking to fill two positions:

1.)  Rehearsal and Show Pianist/ Music Director
      We have rehearsals on Fridays 7-9 pm and Sunday 2-5 pm
      beginning March 7 at Lakewood Christian Church, 17531
      Detroit Ave., Lakewood.  We would need you at most of the
      rehearsals.  We perform three shows, with the usual week
      of everyday rehearsals a week before the first show.  You
      would act also as a music director, helping to arrange music,
      etc.  This is a paid position.  You would be paid $400 after the
      last show.

2.)   Synthesizer player/ keyboardist
        We would like to find a synth player (with their own keyboard)
        to enhance the sound of our 8 piece band with
 some strings,
        organs, funky percussion, synth sounds, etc.  We have never
        had a synth player, so there is much room to get creative!
        This is not a paying position, although we treasure our band
        very much. You would practice mostly separately (at first)
        with the rest of the band, whose schedule is flexible.  Later,
        the band joins the regular Group rehearsals on Friday and
        Sunday.

     For more info on these positions, the show, The Group itself,
please call Steve at 440-734-9052.  Or reach me
at lotusmh11 at yahoo.com.  Thanks!

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.