[NEohioPAL] Seeking AEA Stage Manager for Titanic at Virginia Musical Theatre

Brian Marshall brian.vmtheatre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:49:08 PST 2008

Hello there!
Brian Marshall here. I am directing Titanic the Musical down at Virginia
Musical Theatre and am searching for a good stage manager for the
production.
Spread the word as I would love to get some fellow Clevelanders working down
here!
Thanks,
Brian
 - - - - -- - -

Information is as follows:

Seeking AEA Stage Manager for Titanic at Virginia Musical Theatre.
Loa ref Cost contract: $550/weekly
Dates: March 10-31st. Commitment in Virginia Beach, VA.
Transportation/Housing and shared vehicle provided.

Seeking competent stage manager for a production of Titanic at Virginia
Musical Theatre.
Must have experience working with large-scale musicals. Be organized. Have
great communication skills and a sense of humor!
The show rehearses for two weeks and techs for 2 days prior to first
performance. Must be able to think on feet and keep order.

If interested please send resume and references to Brian Marshall,
brian.vmtheatre at gmail.com

--
Brian Marshall
Associate Producer