[NEohioPAL] Entertainment For All Ohio Events!

Terrance-Streetplayers streetplayers1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 13:43:52 PST 2008

Terrance Howell owner/operator of Streetplayers D.J. Co. & Emcee Service is available for all your upcoming special events!  A graduate of the Ohio School of Broadcasting and a degree in Theatre from LCCC, Terrance brings the utmost personality and professionalism to everything he does!!  We here at Streetplayers take great pride in our services and strive for excellence in each and every event we undertake!!  In business since 1975, Streetplayers is continuing into its 33rd year of success!  Contact the Streetplayers office to check on date availability and or to obtain our FREE INFORMATION PACKET in the mail.

  We are currently running a "Spring Savings Spectacular!"
  If you book your event before March 20th, 2008, you will receive a
  FREE HOUR of ENTERTAINMENT for your wedding, anniversary, birthday, graduation, fundraiser or any other special event!  CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!  HOWEVER DATES ARE FILLING UP FAST, SO ACT QUICKLY!!

  Streetplayers D.J. Company & Emcee Service
  The Ohio Event Professionals!
  "Thousands of Packed Dance Floors Since 1975"
  440-366-9019 or 440-522-2032
  streetplayers1975 at yahoo.com
  www.streetplayersdj.com

  “I just want to live happily ever after, every now and then.”
—Jimmy Buffett

  “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
  Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
—Mark Twain