[NEohioPAL] "FREEZE EXPERIMENT" POSTPONED unti March 8, 2008

Renee Matthews-Jackson rmatthewsjackson at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 11:24:55 PST 2008

POSTPONED UNTIL   MARCH 8, 2008   Same time...Same place!     Sorry, I didn't realize that presidential candidate Barack Obama was coming to town tomorrow, Saturday the 23rd.  He will be at the Convention Center.   Bad day to have the Experiment!  Besides we only have 22 people signed on, and we need at least 50 to make an impact!       Hope you can join us in 2 weeks!  Please continue to respond with; "I'm in".  Thank you for your support!        "Freeze Experiment"
  Needed 50 Participants!
  Saturday, March 8, 2008

  12:00 PM

   Arrive at Tower City - Meet just inside before dispersing.
  12:30 PM

   Infiltrate The Eatery (Lower level)
  12:35 PM

   FREEZE IN PLACE
  12:40 PM

   DEFROST

  The "DO NOT'S"

  DO NOT disperse too widely apart, stick close, fill empty spaces...
  DO NOT loose eye contact with at least two other actors in the Troupe.
  DO NOT converse with anyone other than the Troupe before or after the event.
  DO NOT remain in the Eatery after defrosting; go back to initial meeting area.

  Watch This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo&eurl=http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_stage_theat/2008/02/frozen-in-grand.html