[NEohioPAL] Fwd: If you are as sick and tired as I am ofhearingabout Clinton's "qualifications' please read on & pass it on.

Noelle Williams simply_me456 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 12:45:28 PST 2008

Is everyone really for real?

  Each candidate has to get his or her plan passed by congress before anything will reach those of us out here in the real world.  It will be full of amendments and will most likely NOT resemble what is being presented to us in the "public" format.

  It's more than policy and "plans"...which candidate has a genuinely different strategy on how to operate within Washington for the benefit of the PEOPLE?  Who is willing to openly oppose the majorty and the usual doings of the power elite?

  I don't think that he is overall "PERFECT" by any means, but Barack Obama has displayed through action whose side he is on and that the mighty dollar and acquisition of power is not a primary source for his motivation.  "We" is more than rhetoric, it's defining.  "I" is defining as well and "I" is what I always hear from Hilary.

  We the people need someone from WE, THE PEOPLE.  Barack seems to be the candidate whose priority is to reconcile the state of those who have been left behind and trampled in this hedious political process.

  Will there be a magic waving of the wand and everything is going to be alright...NO.  But we will at least have a president who is rooted in WE, THE PEOPLE.