[NEohioPAL] Friday Nights Out - Workshops for Teens & Preteens

Renee Matthews-Jackson rmatthewsjackson at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 13:29:52 PST 2008

Hi Everyone!

  I have finally had my prayers answered in a big way.  In April of this year, please look forward to our Grand Opening.

  The UpStage Studio Company has been a vision of mine for the past 15 years.  Must have been that I was not ready for this miracle until now.  While we prepare for The Opening, we are going to forge ahead with our first in a series of programs for youth, and young adults.

  Please follow the link to see what's happening first on our agenda.

  http://theupstagestudiocompany.blogspot.com/

  At present, we are in clean up and clean out mode.  The space was donated to me, and it presently will house UpStage Studio, 1 + 1 PRODUCTIONS, Women of Season, the excellent craft work of Laurie Gratton with LG Enterprises, and the Visual Art of Mary Dorsey.

  It is our hope that The UpStage Studio Company name will become ingrained in the hearts and minds of the community.  We are seeking ways to bring the Arts to the forefront with our endeavors.

  Your support of the Arts is critical.  If you have a teen or preteen, and if you know of a young person that may be interested in all of the arts disciplines by all means sign them up for our Friday Nights Out - Workshops!

  You are welcome to request a registration form via my email.  I will send one out to you ASAP.  There are only 20 slots open this first session.  It will be great for this group to declare that they were the very first youth group to come out of The UpStage Studio Company because we plan to soar in the next few years.

  Much Love & Many Blessings

  Renee Matthews-Jackson
  Founder,
  The UpStage Studio Company