[NEohioPAL] Out of politics

African Soul International sistajewel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 13:31:00 PST 2008

Hey family....I had a lapse of judgement...I received that email...looked at it, and decided it had some interesting facts to it, so I forwarded it out to some of my friends that I figured could mull over it...it was an unfortunate slip to send it to NeoPal, as our focus is the arts...please forgive!  Thanks :)

  And I love you no matter who you are voting for...just VOTE!

Check us out online!  Updates, performances, classes, schedules, and more...

  www.africansoulinternational.org