[NEohioPAL] Jimi Sprinkles retirement parties held at..........................

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 18:06:36 PST 2008

This Thursday on Fox 8 at 10 am. on the morning talk show - That's  Life with
Robin Swoboda, my character of Jimi Sprinkles will leave the show  as Robin's
personal assistant.  It has been a tremendous experience  doing the show, and
I have gained an incredible friend in my life, both  professionally and
personally.  The future holds some wonderful  things.

HOWEVER, a Jimi Sprinkles retirement party is in order and you have two
nights to join me and say goodbye to Jimi Sprinkles:

Thursday night at Cronies with Karaoke starting at 10 PM or,

Saturday night at Riveria with Karaoke starting at 10 PM

I hope to see you there.  Drop by for a song and a drink, or just a  hello.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." -  Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life isn't about finding yourself,  it's about creating yourself." - George
Bernard Shaw

"I  regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate
way in  which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to
be a human  being." - Oscar Wilde

Where words fail, music speaks. --Hans  Christian Anderson

Support Community Theatre - It is where we all  began!

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)