[NEohioPAL] Black History Program 3/2/08

Willyum Warren willyum at twwexp.com
Wed Feb 27 08:59:26 PST 2008

“W.A.F. Enterprises” in collaboration with Destiny Youth Academy presents

 “A Journey Through Black History”
Date:     Sunday 3/2/08 at 3 pm
Where:  Akron-Summit County Library, Main Branch,
              60 S. High Street, Akron, Ohio

Cost:     FREE
              (We will accept donations to our musical outreach ministry)

W.A.F. is pleased to present this annual free program to the community.  Come join us for an entertaining and informative afternoon of song and dance and speech.

Performances by Willyum Warren, Rufus Malone other local performers