[NEohioPAL] Rettig Music Is Looking for Additional Teachers

Westlake westlake at RettigMusic.com
Thu Feb 28 10:55:09 PST 2008

Rettig Music is looking for experienced and qualified wind and orchestral string instrument instructors to help fill the needs of our growing private lesson program.  Please stop by or e-mail westlake at rettigmusic.com <mailto:westlake at rettigmusic.com%20to>  to discuss your qualifications and interest.  We offer an extremely competitive studio rental fee, with slots available weekdays and Saturdays.

Rettig Music, Inc.

26469 Center Ridge Road

Westlake, Ohio 44145

440.808.0900