[NEohioPAL] CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM 2008 SEASON ANNOUNCEMENT

csimon at convergence-continuum.org csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Thu Feb 28 11:35:22 PST 2008

CROSS THE THRESHOLD:

This year convergence-continuum invites you to cross the threshold with us
to venture into five unique realms of the mind, body and spirit, and
experience their wit, wonders, terrors, triumphs, love, laughter, and so
much more.

Apr 04 - May 03:  MR. MARMALADE
May 30 - Jun 28:  IN THE GARDEN
Jul 25 - Aug 23:  FREAKSHOW
Sep 26 - Oct 25:  BURIED CHILD
Nov 20 - Dec 20:  LORD OF THE BURGEONING LUMBER

Yes, we've gone from 4 shows to 5 this season!  The first three are all
Ohio premiers of cutting-edge, funny, unconventional and provocative works
by some of the country's hottest young playwrights: Noah Haidle, Norman
Allen and Carson Kreitzer.  With the fourth show we take a fresh, new
convergence-style look at Sam Shepard's contemporary classic, Buried
Child.  And the fifth show will be the world premier of the winning entry
in our 2008 New Plays Competition by Cleveland playwright Tom Hayes.  And
all 5 shows will feature the up-close performances of the high-energy
convergence-continuum ensemble, along with some multi-media surprises,
that have become our hallmark.

For more details about the plays, click on the "Season" link of our
website at http://www.convergence-continuum.org.  And while you're there,
check out how to order a Season Subscription for all five shows.  It's
win-win:  YOU save money, while helping US finance the season.  Like
everything else, costs for mounting our unique shows have gone up, and
after six years of maintaining our "introductory rate" ticket prices,
we're catching up with a small increase this season to $15 general
admission, $12 students/seniors -- still the best theatre bargain in town.
With a season subscription, though, you'll get all five exciting shows at
last year's bargain-basement prices -- a super deal indeed!

Looking forward to seeing you at the theatre!

Clyde Simon
Artistic Director
http://www.convergence-continuum.org