[NEohioPAL] Freebies at Actors’ Inequity

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 09:17:53 PST 2008

Just a reminder that, thanks to Actors’ Inequity, your theater can download free, professionally designed lobby and backstage signs at www.actorsinequity.org (click on “Prop Shelf”).  If you don't see the sign you need, ask us: ideas at actorsinequity.org and we'll do our best to post it for all to use.
  There’s plenty of other fun stuff too (
like getting your own Inequity card)!  It's the fastest way to say, "I'm Inequity."
  Actors’ Inequity offers free and affordable resources to non-union and non-paid actors – visit www.actorsinequity.org (click on “About Inequity”) for details!
  Best wishes,
  George Spelvin and Brian Diehl, co-founders, Actors’ Inequity
  -----
  What some folks are saying about "Actors' Inequity"
  “Thank you A.I.  Now I know there is somebody out there who likes me—who really likes me!  Even if it did cost me five bucks!”
          - K.H. Aurora, OH