[NEohioPAL] All-Ziggy-Stardust show at House of Blues this Saturday

Brad Wyner bwyner at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:04:19 PDT 2008

Diamond Dogs: The Sound and Vision of David Bowie

Saturday, March 15, at the House of Blues Cleveland
9:00
All Ages
$10 in advance (216-523-BLUE, or www.hob.com), $12 day of show

For our fifth show at HOB, we're going all Five Years on all the hot tramps. The set lists for this show will be taken entirely from David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust era. We'll be playing the Ziggy album, plus Aladdin Sane, Hunky Dorey, The Man Who Sold The World, Space Oddity, and, of course, the Diamond Dogs album. And we'll be performing "Lady Stardust" for the first time.

www.bowietribute.com

Diamond Dogs is:

Rich Kline as David Bowie
Russ Lafferty - Bass/Vocals
Dave Clark - Drums
Dave Maxson - Guitar
Brad Wyner -  Keyboards/Vocals
Jim Cirillo -  Saxophone/Percussion/Guitar/Keyboards/Vocals
Rita Kline -  Vocals/Percussion

Upcoming Shows:

Mar 15 2008	9:00P
House of Blues Cleveland - The Cambridge Room	Cleveland, Ohio

Apr 26 2008	9:00P
The Winchester	Lakewood, Ohio

Jul 18 2008	5:00P
Rally in the Alley	Medina, Ohio

Aug 8 2008	7:30P
Rockin’ On the River	Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

Sep 20 2008	8:00P
The New Warren Amphitheater