[NEohioPAL] need to rent a prop

Dan Camburn dcamburn at neo.rr.com
Wed Mar 12 21:18:23 PDT 2008

    I am looking to rent something that resembles a television studio
camera.  It does not need to work, but must be able to be transported around
the stage -- preferably on wheels.  I suppose a hand-held one would work,
too.  If you know where I can locate such an item, please respond to this
e-mail or call me at (330) 677-8596.  I need the prop by Easter Weekend and
can return it the following Sunday.  It's for Garfield High School's
production American Idle:  Murdering the Music.

Thanks,

Dan Camburn