[NEohioPAL] need dance band pro bono

Fanche Sheeran fanche at magnoliaclubhouse.org
Tue Mar 11 12:38:47 PDT 2008

Dance Band Needed!  Hopefully for free or severely reduced rate.

I work for a non- profit psychosocial rehabilitation program, called
Magnolia Clubhouse, located in University Circle.  We are hosting the
Midwest Regional Clubhouse Conference  in September, 2008.  We need a
band with a varied dance repertoire to play on Tuesday night, Sept. 16.
We have very limited funds so we hoped that we can get a band to play
for us free or at least for a very reduced rate.

If anyone is in a band or knows of a band that fits this description,
please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks so much.

F. Sheeran

216  721-3030 ext. 123 or 126