[NEohioPAL] Music Gear For Sale

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 16:01:28 PDT 2008

I am posting this on behalf of my son, a graduate of St. Patrick's-West Park, St. Edward's High School and Tri-C
  Hi! My name is Matt Masek. I am a salesperson at Sweetwater Sound (www.sweetwater.com). I deal with people one-on-one basis, so if you have any questions or needs, please can contact me. I will do everything I can to take care of you.

  Sweetwater is much different from other music equipment retailers.

  * Sweetwater is the only music retailer in the US that has its own dedicated Technical Support Staff. So when you buy from Sweetwater, we make sure you are taken care of before and after the sale.

  * Sweetwater has a fantastic shipping department. Almost everyone in our warehouse is a musician. They realize how important the products are that we carry and don't just throw boxes around.

  * We have thousands of items that qualify for free shipping with no minimum purchase!

  * Sweetwater has a very knowledable sales staff. The sales staff has to go through a rigorous 3-month training program before they are even allowed to sell anything!

  With a degree in Recording Arts and Technology from Tri-C, I was in a successful band in the Cleveland area for years, playing bass guitar and singing backup vocals. Having worked at several area studios, I owned and operated my own project studio called West Park Studios, where I recorded and mixed everything from rock, to ska, to hip hop. Through my experiences, education, and training that I receive from manufacturers on a weekly basis, I can help you with what you need.

  So please give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you!

  Thanks,
  Matt Masek
Sales Engineer
Sweetwater Sound