[NEohioPAL] CASTING - TV Commercial

Don Pavlish via-neopal at donpavlish.com
Thu Mar 20 21:17:33 PDT 2008

CASTING FOR A COMMERCIAL to air on local cable and broadcast television.

Looking for:
  - FEMALE, late 50s, 60s or 70s; friendly, grandmotherly
  - MALE, 40s, 50s, or 60s; easy-going guy-next-door or retiree
  - FEMALE, late 30s or 40s; confident, family-oriented

Each character will casually speak straight to the camera,
testimonial-style.  I'm looking for actors who fit these roles as
naturally and comfortably as possible.  Believability is key, so we
can't use anyone who is recognizable from other recent local
commercials.

This is a paid shoot and actors will be provided with a copy of the
finished spot on DVD.  Non-union talent only, please.

Please email resumes/headshots ASAP to:
	casting at pavlishgroup.com

or via snail mail:
	Don Pavlish