[NEohioPAL] "Buy One-Get One" Tickets to See Bernadette Peters

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Fri Mar 21 06:24:00 PDT 2008

   Bernadette Peters - In Concert
Featuring the North Coast Men's Chorus
and the Cleveland Pops Orchestra
Allen Theatre
Playhouse Square
Friday, March 28 at 8:00 p.m.

   They say that good things come to those who wait. For a limited
time, we are offering a "Buy One - Get One" on select tickets to see
Broadway legend Bernadette Peters in concert to all NEOhioPAL
subscribers. These seats are in the Orchestra level and you read it
right - if you buy one ticket you'll get the second ticket free! The
best seats have been snatched up by our season ticket holders and
early subscribers, but there are still wonderful seats available for
you, so if you've been holding back on ordering your tickets - now is
the time to act.

To receive this special offer, please click here[1] to go to the box
office for Playhouse Square.

   * Select the date of Friday, March 28.
   * At the top of the next page, you will see place to enter a
promotional code. Enter FRD and select GO.
   * Click on the link for the concert.
   * Select the number of tickets you want.
   * Add them to your cart.
   * Finish your check-out.

   Or you can call the Playhouse Square Box Office at 216-241-6000 or
866-546-1353 and use the code. (FRD) Seats are limited and selling
fast, so don't delay.

Bernadette Peters - In Concert
Featuring the North Coast Men's Chorus
and the Cleveland Pops Orchestra