[NEohioPAL] 5 Rings Spring Wine Events

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Fri Mar 21 18:06:48 PDT 2008

April 19, 2008 St. Patrick's Westpark Wine Tasting 7:00 - 10:00pm - Held at
St. Pat's in Westpark, includes finger-food, prizes, gift glass and 3
samples from each of the following: 5 Rings Winery, Matus Winery, Heartland
Winery and It's Your Winery. Contact Pat Singleton 216-251-8286 RSVP is
required

April 19, 2008 St. Stan's on Progressive Field 6:00 - 10:00pm - Sponsored by
St. Stan's of Westlake, sample wines from 5 Rings Winery, Minotti's,
Firelands and Maize Valley Contact Steve Novak 440-808-9049 RSVP is required

April 10, 2008 Adoption Network Silent Auction at The House of Blues 5:30 -
9:30pm - Although we aren't pouring at this event, we're donating an auction
item. Please support this worthy charity Contact Robin Ott 216-325-1000 x101

May 2nd & 3rd 2008 International Wine Festival at IX Center We are
partnering with 5 Ohio wineries to promote the Wine Trail from Rocky River
to Sandusky. We are showcasing one premium wine from each participating Ohio
Winery.  Wineries: 5 Rings Winery, Heartland Winery, Klingshirn Winery,
Matus Winery and Quarry Hill Winery.  Contact IX Center for tickets &
details

May 18, 2008 Lake Erie Wine Society Festival 2:00 - 5:00pm - Over 20 Ohio
wineries will be present for wine sampling. Event will be at Old Firehouse
Winery grounds.  Contact: Gary Casterline 330-856-5540. Tickets are $20 in
advance or $25 at the door.

May 23 & 24, May 30 & 31, Jun 6 & 7 Wing Watch Wine Trail Noon to 6:00pm
each scheduled day Three weekends to visit 12 wineries from Rocky River to
Sandusky. Tickets are $40/couple or $30/individual. Includes gift glass,
snacks and up to two samples at each winery.  Contact call 800-227-6972 for
tickets

Every Saturday 5 Rings Winery Saturday Tastings Every Saturday 1:00 & 5:00
pm; Learn basics, pick up new tips and ask questions; Five 2 oz. samples,
complimentary appetizers and desserts; $10/person; RSVP required

Art Shows
April 12th Anastasiy Safari Asian photo show closes 6-9pm
April 18th Scott Mann Digital Abstract show opening reception 5-9pm
June 14th Mann show closes 6-9pm
June 21st Jenna Fournier show open reception 5-9pm
July 26th Fournier show closes 6-9pm

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
20160 Center Ridge Rd., #210