[NEohioPAL] Lecture: As Above So Below, And Also in the Middle

Marylou Schroeder 9thwave1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:12:05 PDT 2008

*As Above, So Below—and also in the Middle!*
*Weaving Astronomy, Lemuria, Atlantis, Gaia, into our Future
*
Come join us in an exciting overview of several complementary worldviews
woven together for an enlightening discussion of where we've been
(pre-history), where we are now, and what the future holds in store for us.
Many see the year 2012 as a significant date.
Come explore what the ancients, the mystics, and the scientists have to say.

Saturday March 29th, 2008
OR
Sunday March 30th, 2008
1-4 p.m.
Presented by:
Marylou Schroeder
--Spiritual Teacher since 1968.
--Internationally trained in yoga and various disciplines.
--Book junkie.

A Limited Number of Tickets: $25 each
For the 3 hour Seminar

*please call or email reservations*