[NEohioPAL] TNCA Arts Fest Registration Packet

Richard A. Fortney rafortney at oh.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 13:19:43 PDT 2008

On the TrueNorth website, www.TNCArts.org you can find our Registration Packet for TrueNorth ArtsFest 2008.  We will be having 2 ArtsFest this year.  Saturday, June 28 at Avon Lake (TrueNorth Cultural Arts Center and Miller Road Park) and Saturday, September 6 at French Creek.

The Registration Packet is for those interested in exhibiting (having an arts booth) as well as for those who would like to join in sponsoring the event.  Musicians, Actors, Dancers, are all encouraged to notify Rick if they would like to be included throughout the day on our outdoor stage, with performances starting at 12 noon and going up until our annual outdoor Patriotic Concert.

Please consider this for yourself, but join us in getting the word out and assist us in getting as many booths, performers and sponsors as possible.

We are looking forward to these events and hope you can be involved!  We are pleased to announce that the city of Avon Lake has joined us in being our Major sponsor, and that the Lorain County Metro Parks will be in partnership with us collaborating in both events.  Mark your calendars and send in your registration forms for both sponsorship and exhibit booths!

Additionally, we are having a major event in May - an original play which is being written for us by Lorain / Cleveland actress / playwright Kimberly Ceja.  The Play focuses on the Lorain Steel Mill and the effect it has had on the community.   Our TN Art Gallery at French Creek will focus on the history of Lorain and the Steel Mill as well.  Art will be collected  the weekend of April 25.  We are expecting over 2,000 to visit our Gallery in the month of May, so this is a very special opportunity to get your art and name seen by many.  Stay tuned for additional art gallery info.

- Rick
440.724.7189