[NEohioPAL] Models of varied ethnicities still needed for photo shoot!

Cheryl Henderson cherylh at innismaggiore.com
Tue Mar 25 07:41:46 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone for the great response to our first post!

WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF MORE MODELS WHO ARE AFRICAN-AMERICAN, HISPANIC
AND ASIAN.

To recap: this is a large photo shoot for a Christian financial
services provider based in Dallas, Texas. The budget doesn't allow for
the cost of professional models, so we are offering a stipend of $100
for your time, which will in most cases be about 4 hours (2-4 shots).

Here are a few guidelines:
- You should be attractive and not overweight (Don't have to be a
Hollywood star, though.)
- Children to age 60 are needed.
- No facial hair, please.
- We will be shooting in late May, so you must be available in that
timeframe (a more detailed schedule is pending).
- You will be asked to sign a release that we can use your photo in
any of the client's materials.
- The client requires us to do a minimal background check on models so
we don't have convicted criminals in their photos.

Please send a CURRENT photo (full body or at least waist-up) to jeff at innismaggiore.com
  by Friday, April 4. Remember that this shoot is for a conservative
Christian company, so make sure your photos show you in modest attire.

Thank you!