[NEohioPAL] Last Chance for Bernadette Peters Tickets this FRIDAY

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Wed Mar 26 05:19:26 PDT 2008

   They say that good things come to those who wait. For a limited
time, we are offering a "Buy One - Get One" on select tickets to see
Broadway legend Bernadette Peters in concert. These seats are in the
Orchestra level and you read it right - if you buy one ticket you'll
get the second ticket free! The best seats have been snatched up by
our season ticket holders and early subscribers, but there are still
wonderful seats available for you, so if you've been holding back on
ordering your tickets - now is the time to act.

To receive this special offer, please click here [1]to go to the box
office for Playhouse Square.
Select the date of Friday, March 28.
At the top of the next page, you will see place to enter a promotional
code. Enter FRD and select GO.
Click on the link for the concert.
Select the number of tickets you want.
Add them to your cart.
Finish your check-out.
Or you can call the Playhouse Square Box Office at 216-241-6000 or
866-546-1353 and use the code. (FRD) Seats are limited and selling
fast, so don't delay.

There were some questions about this special ticket offer. Please note
that this discount is only for one section of seating. Rather than
having this section potentially be empty during the concert, the
decision - with input from the staff at Playhouse Square - was made to
offer the discount on THIS SECTION ONLY and only to our supporters
here through /NEOhioPAL/ and to our own email list subscribers. All
other tickets are still being sold at full price. As always, we
appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the concert!

Bernadette Peters - In Concert
Featuring the North Coast Men's Chorus
and the Cleveland Pops Orchestra
Allen Theatre
Playhouse Square
Friday, March 28 at 8:00 p.m.
Tickets available here[2] or by calling the box office at 216-241-6000
or 866-546-1353.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.playhousesquare.com/Events/Events.aspx?EventID=1503