[NEohioPAL] Seeking Actors of All Types for TV Series "Out of Darkness"

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Mar 26 05:05:50 PDT 2008

Need to fill key roles for second season of  Cleveland dramatic police/ sci-fi series "Out of Darkness."The show has been broadcast on Time Warner Cable, can be seen on My Space and YouTube at www.youtube.com/prelude2cinema .
We are working on new scripts now and should be shooting in May 2008. The series is non-union, but compensation will be available for lead or supporting roles.
The official site for the show is at http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm
E-mail headshots, photos and resumes to dark at prelude2cinema.com