[NEohioPAL] Accompanist needed this Saturday--Paid

Sandy Kosovich sandykosovich at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 09:27:41 PDT 2008

Accompanist needed for the Fine Arts Association's Theatre Arts Camp auditions THIS SATURDAY, March 29. The auditions are from 1:00-4:00pm, and 5:00-8:00pm.

Ideally, I would like to have one accompanist for the day, but I also could have 2 accompanists split the time. The accompanist will be paid.

Fine Arts Association is located in Willoughby at 38660 Mentor Ave.

Please reply to this e-mail if you can help out!

THANKS!

Sandy Kosovich Peck, director