[NEohioPAL] Tutor for English and Theater

Jennifer Hayek jhayek17 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:08:00 PDT 2008

My name is Jennifer Hayek, and I currently have two openings for those in need of a tutor for English and/or Theater.

I am a graduate of John Carroll University (BA in English) and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts (with a focus on IPA, dialect work, and scene study).

My schedule is fairly flexible, however Saturday morning/early afternoon is preferable.  I tutor in 45-55 minute increments, and will discuss cost and location with you individually.

If interested, please email jhayek17 at hotmail.com.