[NEohioPAL] 2 Month Summer Sublet: NAME YOUR RENT!

Dennis Fox dennisfox3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:19:13 PDT 2008

2 Month Summer Sublet: NAME YOUR RENT!

A beautiful tree lined street in Cleveland Heights, walking distance
to the Ceder/Lee area.

A furnished two bedroom, currently set up as a living room, dining
room, bedroom, den, office, bath, with a front porch, garage parking,
laundry in basement, piano and central air conditioning.

Available May 15th to July 15th or any part thereof.

NAME YOUR RENT!

Why you may ask?  We have two cats that will be staying in the
apartment.  They need minimal care and, in exchange for that, we are
able to let you determine your rent.  We pay $800 monthly.  What can
you afford?  A refundable damage deposit will also be required.
Please contact me for more information or to make an offer.

Dennis 917-825-4718 or dennisfox3 at gmail.com