[NEohioPAL] For Rent - 2 BR Bungalow in Parma

David W. Coxe rockhall73 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 09:10:36 PDT 2008

Hey there!
If you're looking for a house, but would prefer to rent, then have we got the home for you!

This quaint 2 BR Bungalow is located in Parma just off of Ridge and is handy to I-480 and Cassidy Theatre.

Master BR is upstairs and is quite spacious.
2nd BR is on first floor
1 Bath,
All appliances included.
1/2 finished basement - never floods
Small lawn for easy maintenance
Quiet Neighborhood
1 car garage with automatic opener
Nice living room.

Large Secretary's desk, full bed w/ 2 dressers included if you wish.

Rent:  $900/mo + utilities (which if you go on the budget plans is usually less than $150/mo for two people)

We would prefer a 1-year lease, but this is negotiable.
Please email rockhall73 at yahoo.com or knisius at hotmail.com for more information or for an application.

Thanks, NEOHIOPal-type people!