[NEohioPAL] Discounted The Color Purple Tickets with Dinner

Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com
Tue Apr 1 14:07:31 PDT 2008

Join us for a fabulous Dinner Theater package at The Club at Key Center:

Thursday, April 3rd
Dinner Reservations taken from 5pm-6pm, Show starts at 7:30pm
$108++ per package includes dinner, transportation to and from the
theater, Orchestra tickets (rows EE-FF) and parking.

Start your night at The Club with a gourmet 3-course dinner with choice of
entree, then take a shuttle that will drop you off right in front of
Playhouse Square, enjoy the show, then the shuttle will be waiting for you
when the show's over to take you back to your car. The Club is located at
127 Public Square inside the Marriott Downtown. Parking is underneath the
fountain plaza off St. Clair (your ticket will be validated). These
tickets would normally be $76.50 by themselves.

I only have 5 tickets left, so I will give them on a first to respond
basis.

If you are only interested in the tickets by themselves, I might sell them
at $66.50 depending on interest.

-Phil