[NEohioPAL] Carousel Audition Notice - This Saturday

Sarah Lance slance at carouseldinnertheatre.com
Fri Apr 4 08:23:08 PDT 2008

UPCOMING AUDITION NOTICE!

We just wanted to let you know about our

Remaining 2008 Season Auditions.

Carousel Dinner Theatre

Auditions for remaining 2008 Season Productions:

Equity male and female actors, non-equity male and female actors,
children ages 13-17.

Location: 5th floor of Canal Place

Click here for directions
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001RIccKJFW0Gy2Gwu6qwY20PnZhCMz9bUSus6Ccn7pJxP0
7uwPSIJQqt-XSamJLYk-FohYTAjVaoiVkboc7njEqFYr_DSY0RgDYIsrbrnDRlI7w7A26IJG
WQLRsoSrV4v0xqtx37sLMbxeT1DLQKnEEw==>  or go to
www.carouseldinnertheatre.com/auditions.htm

Date: Saturday, April 5th, 2008

Time: The call times are as follows:

12:00 noon for all Equity male and female actors.  (Some roles DO NOT
require singing.)  It is not required that you prepare a song, but we
ask that you come prepared with a one-minute monologue.

1:00 PM all Non-Equity male and female actors.  It is not required that
you prepare a song, but we ask that you come prepared with a one-minute
monologue.

2:00 PM children ages 13-17.  Please come prepared to sing and dance:
you are not required to prepare a monologue.  Please do not come to this
call if you have already been seen for THE WIZARD OF OZ or THE KING AND
I.

3:30 PM children who will be contacted for callbacks.  Please come
prepared to sing and dance: you are not required to prepare a monologue.

SARAH L LANCE
Marketing Manager
Carousel Dinner Theatre
1275 E Waterloo Rd | Akron | 44306