[NEohioPAL] West Side: Adult actors still needed

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 08:28:43 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am directing a new play by Kim Ceja at a fairly new theatre, True North's
new home at the French Creek Reserve in Avon. Recently, Mark Moritz  directed
a successful production of ART out there. It is a gorgeous  facility - right
in the middle of the metroparks.  The play is good (and  still being edited)
and it is an opportunity to create/work on original  characters.  Each actor
will play several roles.  It is called  Blooms of Steel and deals with the
reinvigoration of the parks and  nature preserves around the steel industry. Kim
interviewed many families and  got some really heartfelt stories.

We have auditions scheduled tomorrow (SAT, 4/5) from noon until 3pm with
callbacks immediately following.
Take Rt 611 north off of I90 and go about about 5 miles. French Creek
Reserve will be on your left.

I need to cast by the end of the weekend.  Would like to start  rehearsing
Monday.  I can be very flexible with rehearsals.  If you  cannot come to
auditions, but are interested, please just email me asap. There  is the possibility
of a small stipend for adult actors.

The play opens on May 9th and runs through the 26th.

Thanks and call or email me if you have questions.
Jacqi Loewy
216-469-9160