[NEohioPAL] from Chicago Tribune: CHICAGO ACTORS ARE RED HOT. IN CLEVELAND.

Christopher Fortunato learnedhand at live.com
Sat Apr 5 12:09:37 PDT 2008

I'm old enough to remember when the Cleveland Play House had a rep company.  And a damn fine one it was.  I can't understand that local professional theatres cannot cast most of their talent locally.

From: FSternfeld at aol.comDate: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:10:49 -0400To: neohiopal at listserve.comSubject: [NEohioPAL] from Chicago Tribune: CHICAGO ACTORS ARE RED HOT. IN CLEVELAND.

Check out this link from the Chicago Tribune:
http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/the_theater_loop/2008/04/chicago-actors.html