[NEohioPAL] from Chicago Tribune: CHICAGO ACTORS ARE RED HOT. IN CLEVELAND.

Bernadette Clemens bunnysue16 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:35:20 PDT 2008

That's well and good, but I have to agree with this Chicago commentor who posted under the article online, but wherever you see the word "Chicago" I would replace it with "Cleveland"!
"That's great! Now if we can just get the big Chicago Theatres to hire Chicago actors, rather than bring them in from New York, Oregon, or Canada. Makes you wonder why they spend all that money when they could have found the talent (and probably better actors too) right in their back yard. Makes you wonder why they are taking so long..."
Posted by: James | Apr 4, 2008 9:26:00 AM

From: FSternfeld at aol.comDate: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:10:49 -0400To: neohiopal at listserve.comSubject: [NEohioPAL] from Chicago Tribune: CHICAGO ACTORS ARE RED HOT. IN CLEVELAND.

Check out this link from the Chicago Tribune:
http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/the_theater_loop/2008/04/chicago-actors.html