[NEohioPAL] Emerald Frequency at Six Steps Down Bookstore

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 10:10:16 PDT 2008

Cleveland's own celtic duo, Emerald Frequency, will be
performing at Six Steps Down Bookstore this Saturday,
April 12, from 1:00 to 3:00 pm.

Six Steps Down Bookstore is located 100 yards north of
the West Side Market at 1921 West 25th Street,
Cleveland, Ohio.  It is directly north of the
intersection of West 25th and Lorain on the east side
of West 25th Street.

Stop by and enjoy some great music!

www.myspace.com/emeraldfrequency

www.emeraldfrequency.com

Geraldine Drake

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy