[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players "Adrift In New York"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 18:40:28 PDT 2008

Workshop Players present
Adrift in New York
By Addison Aulger
Directed by Bill Reising

The show begins at the Old Homestead where "our Nell" is enticed to leave
her fiancé to go sing in New York.  The second act is a Bowery honky-tonk
where she makes her debut.  Meanwhile, the villain is about to foreclose on
Nell's family farm.  Will she get safely home?  Will the farm be saved?
Come boo the villain and cheer the hero in this classic melodrama.

Cast:
Martha                  Angela Gaetano
Aunt Sarah            Pam Pickworth
Silas/Dan              Greg Friedman
Nellie                      Cohassett Ralph
Jack                        Tom Gaetano
Desmond               Jim Jason
Maggie                    Diane Ralph
Mulliggan/Hi       Don Flock
Monty/Burke       Stephen Griffith
Sadie Mae               Susan Watson
extras                     Angela Griffith,  Barbershop quartet (Ken Foisy,
Don Flock, Kurt Cummings, Bill Reising)
Pianist Kurt Cummings
Performance dates are April 17, 18, 19, 25, 26; May 2, 3 at 8 p.m., with
Sunday matinees on April 27 and May 4 at 3 p.m.

Tickets are $12 each and may be reserved by calling the box office at
440-988-5613. Group discounts are available.
Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road
in Amherst, and our mezzanine area is now wheelchair accessible. Check out
our website at www.workshopplayers.com

- 30 -

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"