[NEohioPAL] Residential cleaning help by local theatre community member!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:50:50 PDT 2008

Hi there everyone!
One more notice to let you know about my cleaning business: STANDING O
CLEANING SOLUTIONS.

Ive been an actor for quite a few years in the Cleveland area and decided
last year to go back to school....starting this business is a way to help me
with my crazy schedule.

Soooo..if anyone is in need of help with cleaning your house....or know
anyone who is in need...let me know!

Email me for rates and special discounts for Neohiopal memebers!

Thanks

Denise Astorino
Standing O Cleaning Solutions

--
"I read Shakespeare and the Bible, and I can shoot dice. That's what I call
a liberal education."---Tallulah Bankhead