[NEohioPAL] U.S. WINS OLYMPICS! (at The Cleveland Play House)

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 08:34:05 PDT 2008

In a message dated 4/13/2008 10:50:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

FLASH---Sunday, April 13, 2008

CLEVELAND, OHIO---University  School (often called
"U.S." , located in Hunting Valley) grabbed the  Gold
in today's Improv Olympics competition for area high
school  students.

I would like to congratulate _Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp _
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/index.htm) Associate Director Carol Pribble and her
University School students for  winning yesterday's Improv Olympics at The
Cleveland Play House.

Carol's U.S. team had three alumni from FPAC - Sam Eisele,  Eric Sords and
Sean O'Brien.

I am very proud that FPAC alumni continue to rise to the top of the
theatrical world here in Cleveland.

I welcome the area's young people to learn more about our training  programs
at this link: _http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/index.htm_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/index.htm) .

And remember, AUDITIONS for FPAC's productions of Joseph and the  Amazing
Technicolor Dreamcoat and Romeo and Juliet are this weekend:
_http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/presents.htm_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac08/presents.htm) .   You can make your audition appointment by calling 440-338-3171.

Warm Regards,

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell

Beachwood High School snagged the Silver Medal,
and Walsh Jesuit  High School walked home with the
Bronze.
Thirteen teams from various  schools and community
groups participated in the event, held at  The
Cleveland Play House.? The event was sponsored by
Kulture Kids and  The Cleveland Play House Education
Department.
For full info, contact  Tom Kerr at 216-371-2867
or e-mail kulturekids at yahoo.com
A full press  release with all award winners
(including individual awards) will go out  tomorrow
(Monday).

KULTURE KIDS
www.kulturekids.org

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)